Wedding Concierge Associate
Novela is reimagining and reinventing the wedding planning process for the modern couple.
We’re looking for a Wedding Concierge Associate to help us serve our newly engaged couples.
About the role
As a Wedding Concierge Associate, you’ll …
- Work with our Wedding Designers to support our clients in the creation of customized wedding plans.
- Fielding customer support inquiries from both couples and vendors.
- Collecting pricing and availability information from our wedding vendors to support our couples during their planning process (including interacting with venues, caterers, photographers, planners & coordinators, floral designers, and tents & rentals providers).
- Developing wedding planning tutorials and guides in collaboration with our wedding designers and wedding planners.
- Supporting the marketing team with the development of our social media, content marketing, and email marketing channels.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Novela, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Wedding Concierge Associate if you:
- Are highly organized and have strong time management skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people and building long-term relationships.
- Have experience working with various technology platforms such as CRMs, databases, marketing automation platforms, calendar tools, customer service apps, and similar tools.
- Are able to be results-oriented and keep up with an active to-do list and a fast-paced work environment.
- Are a self-starter who can deeply collaborate with others, communicate proactively, and manage your own time well.
- Have a growth mindset, a willingness to own problems, comfort with ambiguity, and a healthy balance of humility and confidence.
- Thrive working in a startup environment with a distributed workforce all over the world.
- Bonus: Have a keen interest in the wedding industry as well as experience working within it.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Novela is on a mission to reimagine and reinvent the wedding planning process for the modern couple. We're committed to creating a work environment that focuses on:
Flexibility & Autonomy - We'll give you maximum flexibility over your schedule and lots of autonomy over how you do your work.
Service & Mastery - We're committed to servant leadership, and providing you with the opportunity to develop mastery in your chosen discipline.
Growth & Purpose - We want you to have a real sense of purpose and myriad opportunities for growth as we reimagine and reinvent the $96 billion wedding industry.
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a part-time or full-time salaried position that is eligible to earn equity.
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits (for full-time employees) and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses.
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and resources they need to create a great remote work environment.
- We will offer you the support and training you need to help you grow as an impactful Wedding Concierge Associate and as a human being.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for creating positive change in the world, we’d love to review your application. We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving every day. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.